Monday, January 13, 2014

Top 15 Workout Playlist: January 2014

By U.S. Navy photo by Photographer's Mate 1st Class William R. Goodwin. [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons

If your New Year's resolutions for 2014 include working on your fitness you're in luck. It is a proven fact that music can enhance a workout, and if you disagree with me then you have issues.

A great playlist is the backbone to my workouts. There's times where I'm on the treadmill gasping for air like a laryngectomy patient, and my legs will shatter like a pretzel rod underneath a car tire if I try and go for just one more minute. In times like these I go to my iPod and pick the most stimulating song I can find. If I choose the right song, it is 100% guaranteed that my fatigue will vanish.

When I am "in the zone" with a song I feel like I could beat the crap out of a metal T-rex. I know that's over-ambitious, but when a dirty beat drops my adrenaline goes haywire. I've forgotten to bring my headphones to the gym before, and if you're anything like me that is the biggest workout buzz-kill that exists. I would rather accidentally fart into a microphone during a yoga class than be at the gym without my headphones...and I'm completely serious!

So, for those of you who want a taste of my pick-me-up playlist I have composed the top 15 songs I currently listen to during workouts (in no chronological order). Try not to get too excited while listening to them...I don't want anyone to hurt themselves. I tried embedding all of the songs onto a music player that would be much more compact to listen to the songs but when I tried to encode it onto the blog it messed everything up. If you want to hear the songs just copy and paste the title on YouTube!

1. Timber (Jump Smokers Remix)- Pitbull ft. Ke$ha

2. Liquor Dance- DJ MADD OD x Beyonce

3. Just Another Night (CaPa Remix)- Icona Pop

4. All Night (Cash Cash Remix)- Icona Pop

5. Surge- Clockwork ft. Wynter Gordon

6. Bittersweet- Ellie Goulding

7. Country Girl (Wop That Thun Thun MASHUP) [Luke Bryan x Finatticz x J. Dash] - Tesher

8. Alone Together (Krewella Remix)- Fallout Boy

9. The Best Thing (That Never Happened)- We Are The In Crowd

10. Calling- Sebastian Ingrosso & Alesso ft. Ryan Tedder

11.Wrecking Ball (Caked Up Remix)- Miley Cyrus

12. We Are One- Krewella

13. Never Say Goodbye- Hardwell & Dyro ft. Bright Lights

14. Work B**ch- Britney Spears

15. Holy Kukatu Grail (Hardwell MashUp)- Jay Z & Justin Timberlake vs. Ivan Gough & Jebu
Posted By: Unknown

Top 15 Workout Playlist: January 2014

Share:

Post a Comment

Facebook
Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! The good, the bad, and the ugly.

Stalk Me

© Book Of Julieism's All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates