Friday, January 17, 2014

Poker Face Tag

Nyks at the German language Wikipedia [GFDL (http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html)

Just put a new video up on my YouTube channel. My sister Kate and I decided to play a little game. It didn't turn out as entertaining as we thought it would be but ya win some, ya lose some.

Kate had the great idea of calling this game "Poker Face". Basically, you write out sentences that you think are funny. The other person has to read them without laughing. Whoever has the most points at the end wins. Simple enough.

Kates sentences were beyond anything I could have ever come up with, so I think our game was slanted. I literally don't know where she pulled any of those from. We'd love to see you try the game. Just upload your video and label it "Poker Face Tag". Make sure to tweet it at me so we can watch!

Thanks Guys :)


Posted By: Unknown

Poker Face Tag

Share:

Post a Comment

Facebook
Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! The good, the bad, and the ugly.

Stalk Me

© Book Of Julieism's All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates