Tuesday, January 14, 2014

New Youtube Segment

My face every single time something annoys me.

Hey guys! So I'm starting a new segment on my YouTube channel called "Don't Wanna Talk About It" where I talk about things that bother me or make me angry. This week I talked about milk. As weird as that sounds, check it out for yourself!

I know that my videos have very poor camera quality, so you're going to have to bare with me. I'm currently saving up for a Canon Rebel t3i…but I'm a poor college student. Plus when you have under ten views overall investing is completely impractical hahaha. If you watch and subscribe I'll thank you in mental hugs and air kisses.

Thanks guys :)


Posted By: Unknown

New Youtube Segment

Share:

Post a Comment

Facebook
Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! The good, the bad, and the ugly.

Stalk Me

© Book Of Julieism's All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates