Thursday, February 6, 2014

Top 15 Ragelist: February 2014

By Darshan08 (Own work) [GFDL (http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html) 

Putting this post together I realized something. I tell you guys that I use these songs for my workouts, which isn't a lie; but, it isn't completely the truth either. I put these playlists together with one thing on my mind: raging. Whether or not raging is working out is all relative to the situation. So for the monthly "workout playlist", I'm going to change things around and call it the monthly "ragelist".

I listen to this music to before going out, while I'm working out, or when I'm having a manic cleaning episode...among other high energy activities. It is my audial crack, and I am an addict.

There's not much more to say, except enjoy the music. Bask in its sweet beat glory and lose your mind. I've lost mine years ago, and have still found a way to continue appearing like I have at least some sense of normalcy in everyday society. It's a win-win situation.

1. John Legend- All of Me (Tiesto Remix)


2. Cash Cash ft. Kerli- Here and Now


3. Zendaya- Replay (Jump Smokers Remix)


4. Zedd Ft. Matthew Koma & Miriam Bryant


5. Zedd & Lucky Date Ft. Ellie Goulding- Fall Into The Sky




6. The Chainsmokers- #SELFIE



7. Keys N Krates- I Just Can't Deny


8. Krewella- Enjoy The Ride



9. Passenger- Let Her Go (Caked Up Remix)


10. Jason Derulo- Talk Dirty (don't hate on this song because it is actually the bees knees)


11. DJ Trademark- Still Believe


12. Tinie Tempah Ft. John Martin- Children Of The Sun



13. Brass Knuckles- Bad Habits


14. The Jane Doze- Somebody Loves You (Betty Who vs. Audien)


15. AWOLNATION- Sail (DJ Slink Remix)




Posted By: Unknown

Top 15 Ragelist: February 2014

Share:

Post a Comment

Facebook
Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! The good, the bad, and the ugly.

Stalk Me

© Book Of Julieism's All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates